The Twentieth S.C. Javali Memorial National Moot Court Competition
The 20th Sri. S.C. Javali Memorial National Moot Court Competition will be held on the 14th and 15th of October 2017.
Dates: 14th and 15th October, 2017.
Venue: Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, Dharwad, Karnataka
Law Colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Students studying in Five year Law Course and Three year law course are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each participating team has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) through a demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Dharwad- Hubli in favour of The Principal, Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali (KU’sSSK) Law College, Dharwad.
- Law Colleges/Institutions willing to compete, shall confirm participation by the 10th October 2017.
- The moot competition is restricted to 24 teams and these teams will be selected on first cum first serve basis.
- The enclosed Registration Form should be duly filled and returned on or before 10th October, 2017
- A soft copy of the memorials for both sides should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes will be awarded to:
- Best Memorials,
- Best Gentleman Advocate
- Best Lady Advocate.
For any information or clarification, please visit at www.kud.ac.in; write to or call at any one of the following numbers.
- College (office): 0836- 2448177, 2440686
- Vishwanath M. (coordinator): +919880080243
- Rakeshkumar Kamble: +919449396793
- Shashirekha Malagi: +919742502894
- Email: email@example.com