Two Day National Seminar on Sustainable Energy Future In India, Law, Policy And Management
Date: 18th and 19th September, 2017
Venue: International Training Centre, NLSIU
Call for Paper presentations: Original unpublished research papers are invited from academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the above mentioned themes and related areas on the sub themes mentioned below.
- Achieving Energy Security by Renewable Sources of Energy Policy Trends in developing Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Management of Conventional sources of energy
- Achieving Energy Security through development of Nuclear Energy
- Nuclear Energy and Sustainable Development (Environment Sustainability and Economic Sustainability)
- Policy initiatives to develop tidal and geothermal energy in India
- Gaps in Policy for achieving the goals set out in attaining Energy Security and Access to Energy Regulatory & functional challenges for the electricity sector.
The abstract should contain no more than 300–350 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating their name, designation, email ID, contact number and official address. The full paper must not exceed a maximum of 5000 words (excluding footnotes).
Papers should be written in English. Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum two authors per submission & the registration of fees has to be paid by both authors. No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent to the email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Abstract Submission by e-mail only - 10th August, 2017
- Communication of Abstract Selection - 16th August, 2017
- Submission of Full paper (by e-mail) - 10th September, 2017
- Date of Seminar - 18th and 19th September, 201
For further details and registration form please refer to the brochure