Two Days National Seminar on Criminology, Crime and The Criminal Justice System
19 Oct 2015 5:44 PM GMT
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is organizing the Two days National Seminar on Criminology, Crime And The Criminal Justice System: An Insight In The Contemporary Age Of Science And Technology.
21st – 22nd November 2015
CALL FOR PAPER
Academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and student research scholars to submit their research paper on the sub-themes to be covered indifferent technical sessions during the National Seminar in “ Criminology, Crime and The Criminal Justice System: An Insight In The Contemporary Age Of Science And Technology
- Race, Ethnicity, Social Structure and Crime.
- Technology, Crime and its changing Patterns
- Cross- border and Transnational crimes: Complexities
- Dilemmas in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Technology in 21st century – Crime Prevention and Policing
- Trends and Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Crime discourse and depiction
Registration fee for Participation/Presentation
- Academicians/ Organization Representative – Rs. 2000
- Research Scholars/ Students/ Others – Rs. 1500
The Details for online NEFT transfer
Benefeciary – UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES
Bank Account Number – 95950999999999
IFSC Code- YESBOOO015
Text Message : (Participant Name) - Criminology, Crime And The Criminal Justice System: An Insight In The Contemporary Age Of Science And Technology
Note :- After registration for the National Seminar, kindly mail about the fee details i.e. RTGS/ NEFT number, Date & Bank details, through Inbuilt option in author console from the portal itself (as displayed) for each submitted paper for the seminar.
Click here for registration.
- Last date of submission of Abstract: 20.10.2015
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract – 25.10.2015
- Last date of full paper submission – 14.11.2015
- Last date of registration – 30.10.2015
Submission are to be made only in electric form. The same may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Ms word format) along with a covering letter addressed to organizing Committee.
A brief summary of paper not exceeding 500 words including objective, methodology, finding, implication, limitation and key words must be submitted. The abstract must be developed on A4 – sheet in word document format typed in Times New Roman 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing. The abstract should contain personal details of the authirs in the order mentioned below.
- title of the paper
- Institute/ University / College/ Organization
- Contact number
- Address(es)of the author
Kindly indicate the name of the corresponding author in the case of two or more authors. All abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated on the basis of originality, research rigor, relevance to the conference, and contribution to the theory and practice.
- Full Paper
The full paper must be typed on A-4 sheet in Ms Word document, Times New Roman, 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing. Ideally the length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words excluding the tables and references. Cover page of the final paper should indicate the title of the paper and an abstract, and contain personal details of the author(s). The main text should begin from the next page.
Encourage potential contributors to adhere to a uniform mode of citation throughout the whole work. All quries may be directed to the above mentioned e-mail address
Seminar Souvenir including all the selected abstracts will be released in Inaugural. Best paper each theme, judged by the Conference Committee, will be published with ISBN no.
FOR DETAILS, CONTACT
- Soraj Bohra -+919828251573
- Vinita Singh - +919458780566
- Pallavi Arora - +918755016212