UILS Law Fest – ‘Arguend0-16’
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) is organizing its Law Fest, “Arguendo: Conquer to Concur”.
- Last date for provisional registration- February 23, 2016
- Final registration (soft copy only) - February 27, 2016.
- Law Fest- 17th March to 19th March, 2016.
University Institute Of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
The teams will be registered on „first come first served‟ basis. Participants are not allowed to take part in more than one event. However, an institution can send different teams for the events.
- Literary Events, comprising Debate, Personification, Ad Mad Show and Spell Bee Competition.
- 2nd UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2016.
- 5thUILS National Client Counseling Competition, 2016.
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the winning teams and individuals to the extent of:
- 2ndUILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition 2016 – Rs. 2,00,000/-
- 5thUILS National Client Counseling Competition 2016 – Rs. 50,000/-
- UILS Literary Events – Rs. 18,000/-
Click here for details.