Uttaranchal University announces Admission Notification 2016
Uttaranchal University has announced admission notification for the academic year 2016-17 for the following courses:
- A., L.L.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Course
- B.A., L.L.B. (Hons.) - 5 years Course
- B. (Hons.) - 3 years Course
- L.M. - 1 year Course
- For B.A.LLB. (Hons.) And BBA. LL.B (Hons.)- 5 yrs: The applicant should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and should have secured minimum 45% marks in case of general category, 42% marks in case of OBC and 40% marks in case of SC/ST.
- For B. (Hons.): A student after passing the graduation examination of this university or any Indian university incorporated by the law for the time being in force or any other examination recognized by the university with at least 45% marks in case of general category, 42% marks in case of OBC and 40% marks in case of SC/ST.
- For LL.M: Three years or Five years Degree in Law with minimum 50% marks in case of candidates from general categories and 45% marks in qualifying examination in case of SC/ST candidates.
- For Ph.D: A candidate for the Ph.D. degree must have a Master's degree of any University incorporated by the law in force, in allied discipline and recognized by the Executive Council of the University. Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks or a grade point average (GPA) equivalent to 55% marks at the Master's Degree examination. For SC / ST candidates the minimum marks shall be 50%.
Duly filled in Registration Form along with the required documents can be submitted in person or can also be sent through postal service at the University Admission Cell along with registration fee of Rs. 1250/- in cash / DD drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University
Arcadia Grant, PO-Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun - 248007
Click here for more details.