Vacancies At Maharashtra National Law University
Maharashtra National Law University invites applications from qualified, competent and committed candidates for the posts of Professors of Law and Registrar.
Name of Post: Professor of Law
No. of Post: 2 (Two)
Scale of Pay: As per UGC
Probation period: 2 Years
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. LL.D Degree in Law and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/ College, and/ or experience in research at the University / National level Institutions/ Industries including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral 1eve1.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC.
- An outstanding professional, with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the discipline of law, to be substantiated by credentials.
- All appointments are subject to rules and regulations made by the University/ Government of Maharashtra from time to time.
How to apply?
- The application in the prescribed format should reach office on or before 2nd June, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
For details kindly visit website www.mnlua.ac.in
For official Notification and Registration Form click here