Vacancies at National Judicial Academy
National Judicial Academy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Research fellow, Law Associate and Legal material Archivist.
No of Post
- Assistant Professor: 04
- Research fellow: 01
- Law Associate: 03
- Legal materialArchivist:01
- Professor: Rs37400- 67000 + GP 10000/
- Assistant Professor: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 7600/-
- Research fellow: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 5400/-
- Law Associate: Rs 28000/- (consolidated salary per month) plus HRA 2000 per month
- Legal material Archivist:Rs9300- 34800 + GP 4200/
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Doctorate in law and 10 years of teaching experience at the reputed national level institution/university; OR
- Doctorate in law and 10 years of teaching/research experience at the state/national level judicial education institutions or state/national level training institutions; OR
- A Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put minimum 10 years of service as the district judge. Experience in the training Academy shall be a desirable qualification.
- Doctorate in law and 5 years of teaching /research experience at reputed national level institution/university; OR
- A Judicial Officer having LL.M degree in the cadre ofadditional district judge having put minimum 5 years ofservice as the judicial officer.
- LL.B and LLM with 5 years of work experience.
- A Judicial Officer having completed 5 years of service asjudicial officer.
- Five year LL.B course degree from reputed national levelinstitution /university
Legal material Archivist
- LL.B degree with 3 years of work experience in handling documentation of Legal Archives in a reputed government Institute
How to Apply:Applications complete in all respect, including application form and the documents supporting candidature should be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at address: Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on/before 20.06.2016.
Click here for the official notification.