National Judicial Academy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Research fellow, Law Associate and Legal material Archivist.
No of Post
- Assistant Professor: 04
- Research fellow: 01
- Law Associate: 03
- Legal materialArchivist:01
- Professor: Rs37400- 67000 + GP 10000/
- Assistant Professor: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 7600/-
- Research fellow: Rs15600- 39100 + GP 5400/-
- Law Associate: Rs 28000/- (consolidated salary per month) plus HRA 2000 per month
- Legal material Archivist:Rs9300- 34800 + GP 4200/
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Doctorate in law and 10 years of teaching experience at the reputed national level institution/university; OR
- Doctorate in law and 10 years of teaching/research experience at the state/national level judicial education institutions or state/national level training institutions; OR
- A Judicial Officer in the cadre of District Judge having put minimum 10 years of service as the district judge. Experience in the training Academy shall be a desirable qualification.
- Doctorate in law and 5 years of teaching /research experience at reputed national level institution/university; OR
- A Judicial Officer having LL.M degree in the cadre ofadditional district judge having put minimum 5 years ofservice as the judicial officer.
- LL.B and LLM with 5 years of work experience.
- A Judicial Officer having completed 5 years of service asjudicial officer.
- Five year LL.B course degree from reputed national levelinstitution /university
Legal material Archivist
- LL.B degree with 3 years of work experience in handling documentation of Legal Archives in a reputed government Institute
How to Apply:Applications complete in all respect, including application form and the documents supporting candidature should be received by email at [email protected] or by post at address: Director, National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on/before 20.06.2016.
Click here for the official notification.