Vacancy: Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
4 Jan 2018 3:09 PM GMT
Union Public Service Commission Invites Online Recruitment Applications for the Recruitment of Four Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
- Pre-revised Pay Scale: - Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 in PB–3.
- Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 67700-208700 as per 7th CPC at Level-11 in the Pay Matrix.
Age: 40 years
Head Quarter: Directorate of Enforcement, New Delhi.
- Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent
- NOTE: Equivalent degree is LLB. OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent*;
- NOTE: *Equivalent degree is LLM.
- For LLB degree Holders: - Three years of experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- For LLM degree Holders:- One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
Duties/Nature of work:
- To give advice on all matters referred by the various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
- To Look after Government litigation work
- To appear in courts on behalf of the Central Government, wherever required and
- To perform administrative and other works as may be assigned.
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs. On 11.01.2018.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs. On 01.2018.
For official Notification and further information click here