Vacancy: Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
Union Public Service Commission Invites Online Recruitment Applications for the Recruitment of Four Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
- Pre-revised Pay Scale: - Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 in PB–3.
- Revised Pay Scale of Rs. 67700-208700 as per 7th CPC at Level-11 in the Pay Matrix.
Age: 40 years
Head Quarter: Directorate of Enforcement, New Delhi.
- Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent
- NOTE: Equivalent degree is LLB. OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent*;
- NOTE: *Equivalent degree is LLM.
- For LLB degree Holders: - Three years of experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- For LLM degree Holders:- One year experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
Duties/Nature of work:
- To give advice on all matters referred by the various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India
- To Look after Government litigation work
- To appear in courts on behalf of the Central Government, wherever required and
- To perform administrative and other works as may be assigned.
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs. On 11.01.2018.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs. On 01.2018.
For official Notification and further information click here