Vacancy at Gujarat State Petronet Limited
GSPL , a GSPC Group company, a pioneer in developing an energy transportation infrastructure in Gujarat connecting supply points to key demand centers across the state. GSPL invites application from the eligible candidate for the following post
Name of the Post: Assistant manager/Senior Officer
No of Post: 02
Educational Qualification: LLM
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years
Work Experience : Minimum 3 years for SO and minimum 5 years for AM preferably having experience in handling land issues and relevant experience of handling court cases in High Court / GRT.
Job Profile (indicative)
- Responsible for handling court cases related to land issues of the Company and will coordinate and attend all hearings along with the Advocate appointed by the Company.
- Responsible for coordinating and reviewing any litigation received by the Company related to Right of Usage (ROU) from Court / Collector Office or any other Statutory Authority.
- Maintain all records related to litigations of Court / Collector Office or any other Statutory Authority against RoU matters and prepare suitable Parawise remarks in consultation with Competent Authority after collecting all details.
- Responsible for filing of caveats and serving of notices, wherever it is found necessary for smooth opening of RoU spread.
- Assessment of all applications received by the Company for issuing NoC for Non-Agriculture (NA) purposes of the ROU land.
- Ensure all legal compliances and acts are followed and suitable action is taken to prevent illegal encroachment in ROU by any external bodies.
- Responsible for collection and verification of all data required to be provided against the applications received by the Company under RTI Act and attending all hearings related to the same.
- Preparation and submission of suitable reply and representation of all applications received from authorities of Lok Darbar / Lok Sunavani / elected representatives (MP & MLAs) and representing the same on behalf of the Company
- Preparation of replies pertaining to queries / questions (LAQs) in Government related to Assembly / Parliament.
- Any other legal activities / compliances related to ROU as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply
The candidates may apply online my mentioning the code: ROULGL15
Click here to apply online
For official Advertisement click here.