Vacancy at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites online applications from the eligible candidates.
Name of Post: Executive Officer at Administration
No of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 42000 to Rs. 60000, Annual Increment: 4500
Age Limit: 45 yrs
Educational Qualification: 5 (Five) years Integrated LLB (Hons.) Degree OR LLB Degree from a reputed Law University.
Required Experience / Skills: 5 years experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocates or Solicitors office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government. Membership to Bar Council of India is a must.
- Preparing initial drafts of legislation administered/to be administered by the Institute.
- Preparation of drafts of pleadings and comprehensive instructions/briefs to counsel in connection with litigations involving Institution.
- Handling disciplinary / service issues.
- Appearing before Conciliation Officers, Labor Courts, and Tribunals etc. on behalf of the Institute.
- Any other related work assigned by the authorities.
How to apply
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online as specified in the application mode under 'Post details' (in prescribed format available on website) along with copies of self-attested certificates. Online applications and other documents must reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 by 5:45 pm on 14/01/2015.
For applying online, click here.
Last date of closing the online application interface is 05/01/2015.
For official advertisement click here.