Institutions and Persons of repute in the field of Law or allied fields are invited to sponsor candidates for appointment for the post of Vice-Chancellor, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
Name of the Post: Vice-Chairman
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be an outstanding scholar in law, and should not be more than 65 years of age and fulfil all other qualifications and conditions prescribed by UGC.
- The Selection Committee duly constituted as per the provisions of DSNLU Act, 2008 shall consider the applications sponsored by Institutions or reputed persons in the field of law or legal profession or allied fields and recommend a panel of names for appointment.
How to apply?
- Institutions or Persons desirous of sponsoring the names of outstanding scholars in law may duly forward the Curriculum Vitae of the person so sponsored with their recommendations for consideration.
- The applications may be sent in a closed cover marked “Confidential – Application for Vice-Chancellor post” to the Secretary to Government, Legal & Legislative Affairs and Justice, Law Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh and Convener, Search Committee, 1st Block, Ground Floor, Room No.154, A.P. Secretariat Office, VELAGAPUDI – 522503, Andhra Pradesh.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 10th September 2018.
For Official notification click here