VIT School of Law’s Int’l Conference on ‘National and Global Perspectives on the Right to Privacy’
VIT School of Law, VIT University, Chennai, will hold an international conference on ‘National and Global Perspectives on the Right to Privacy’ on January 19 and 20. The conference assumes significance in light of the Supreme Court judgment in Justice KS Puttuswamy (Rtd.) and another v Union of India.
The organisers have invited original, unpublished research papers, which will be double-blind peer reviewed. The papers selected for presentation will be published in the form of a book with an ISBN.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 30th November, 2017
- Confirmation of Abstract: 2nd December, 2017
- Last Date for Full-Paper Submission: 7th January, 2017
- For Academicians/ NGO’s: Rs. 3000
- For Research Scholars: Rs. 2,000
- For UG and PG Students: Rs. 1500
- For additional authors: Rs. 1500
Accommodation will be provided upon prior request and upon additional cost.
Queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please refer to the Brochure for the Conference.