Vivekananda Law School’s FDP On Changing Facets of Law In Contemporary India [23rd-28th Jul]
Vivekananda Law School (VLS) will hold a six-day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Changing Facets of Law in Contemporary India.
Dates: 23rd July to 28th July 2018
The FDP is designed to deliberate on the serious issues of law and changing facets of law in contemporary India. The FDP aims at the professional and academic development of faculty members and legal professionals.
The FDP aims to deliberate on:
- Recent Issues related to Personal Laws
- Contemporary Development in Cyber Law
- Progress in law related to Indirect Taxation laws (GST)
- Recent Development in Intellectual Property Law
- Changing Facets of Human Rights
- Developments in Writ Jurisdiction
- New Developments in Criminal Laws
The FDP is designed especially for law teachers working in various universities, colleges and professional institutes, research associates, and other legal professionals.
Registration Fee: Early registration i.e., before 25th June, 2018, will attract the waiver of Rs. 1,000 on Registration Fee. (Effective fee before 25th June will be Rs. 4,000)
Last date for registration: 30th June, 2018
The brochure for the FDP can be accessed here.