Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor (Research) at GNLU
Gujarat National Law University has invited candidates for walk in interview for the post of Assistant Professor (Research) Private International Law on 28 June, 2016.
Salary: Rs. 40,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Private International Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in the area of Private International Law;
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
Click here for official notification.