Walk in Interview for the position of Research Associate (Real Estate Laws) at GNLU
Gujarat National Law University has invited eligible and qualified candidates at Walk in Interview for the position of Research Associate (Real Estate Laws) on 29th March 2016.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 per month (fixed)
- Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the fields of Real Estate Laws;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges/firms in the area of Real Estate Laws;
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
Reporting time for walk in Interview: Tuesday, 29th March, 2016 at 1000 hrs
Click here for official notification