Walk in Interview for the position of Research Associate (Real Estate Laws) at GNLU
26 March 2016 5:56 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University has invited eligible and qualified candidates at Walk in Interview for the position of Research Associate (Real Estate Laws) on 29th March 2016.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 per month (fixed)
- Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the fields of Real Estate Laws;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges/firms in the area of Real Estate Laws;
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods;
Reporting time for walk in Interview: Tuesday, 29th March, 2016 at 1000 hrs
Click here for official notification