Walk in Interview for the position of Teaching and Research Associate at GNLU
Gujarat National Law University has invited eligible and qualified candidates at Walk in Interview for the position of Teaching and Research Associate at 29th March 2016.
Remuneration: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least55% marks (or an equivalent grade in appoint scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 29th March 2016, 1000 hrs.
Click here for official notification.