Walk in Interview for Research Associate (GNLU-Microsoft IPR Chair)
5 Aug 2016 6:29 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University has invited candidates for the position of Research Associate (GNLU-Microsoft IPR Chair).
Salary: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in IPR;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Specialization in IPR.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9th August 2016 at 1330 hrs
Click here for the official notification.