Walk in Interview for Research Associate (Mergers and Acquisitions)
Gujarat National Law University has invited candidates for the position of Research Associate (Mergers and Acquisitions)
Salary: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree i n Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, preferably with specialization in M&A, Company Law or fields closely associated with M&A Laws, Policies and Practices;.
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the fields Mergers and Acquisitions/Corporate Laws;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9th August 2016 at 1330 hrs
Click here for the official notification.