Walk in Interview for Teaching and Research Associate Position at GNLU
Gujarat National Law University has invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for the post of Teaching and Research Associate on 13th September 2016.
Salary: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Note: Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph on each copy, original & one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Click here for the official notification.