Walk in Interview for Teaching and Research Associate Position at GNLU
9 Sep 2016 6:22 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University has invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for the post of Teaching and Research Associate on 13th September 2016.
Salary: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Note: Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph on each copy, original & one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Click here for the official notification.