Walk in Interview for Teaching and Research Associate Position at GNLU
5 Aug 2016 6:22 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University has invited candidates for walk in interview for the position of Teaching and Research Associate.
Pay Scale: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9 th August 2016 at 1330 hrs.
Click here for the official notification.