Walk in Interview for Teaching and Research Associate Position at GNLU
Gujarat National Law University has invited candidates for walk in interview for the position of Teaching and Research Associate.
Pay Scale: INR 25,000 (Fix)
- Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/onsite discussions apart from teaching/Research;
- Fluency in English language.
- Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9 th August 2016 at 1330 hrs.
Click here for the official notification.