XIX National Moot Court Competition, M.P. Law College, Aurangabad
Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad invites with immense pleasure to all the institutions to participate in the XIX National Moot Court Competition -2018 to be held on 22nd & 23rd December, 2018 at M. P. Law College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Who can apply?
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 year or 3 years undergraduate law course may apply in a team of 3, that includes two mooters and one researcher;
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- Winner Team cash prize of Rs. 7000/-from college and Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
- Runner-Up Team cash prize of Rs. 5000/-from college and Late Adv.Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
Individual Prizes & Trophies:
- Late Adv.Shri L.N.Sirsamkar- Best Petitioner from final round cash prize of Rs.2000/-and Trophy.
- Best Respondent from final round cash prize of Rs.2000/-and Trophy from college.
- Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy for Best Mooter in both rounds.
- Ghate Foundation, Aurangabad –Best Mooter Trophy for Preliminary Round.
- Best Memorial Prize for Final Round
- Submission of Registration form along with travel details: 31st Oct, 2018
- Submission of memorials: 29th November, 2018
- Date of Preliminary Round: 22nd December, 2018
- Date of Final Round: 23rd December, 2018
For official notification, Moot Proposition and Registration Form click here