XVIII TS Venkateswara Iyer Memorial Moot Court Competition 2018 [2nd-4th Feb]
The Moot Club of Government Law College, Ernakulam, has announced the XVIII TS Venkateswara Iyer Memorial Ever-rolling Trophy Moot Court Competition 2K18 from 2nd to 4thFebruary 2018.
- Last date for provisional registration: 8thJanuary 2018
- Last date for soft copy of registration forms and DD/ cheque: 12th January 2018
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of registration forms and DD/ cheque:16th January 2018
- Submission of soft copy of memorials: 27th January 2018
- Last date for sending travel plans (both soft copy and hard copy): 16th January 2018
- Registration fee: Rs. 3500
- By sending scanned copy of duly filled registration form to the registered e-mail id before 12th January 2018
- Hard copies should reach the College by 16th January 2018
- The competition is open to the law colleges, law schools and law departments recognized by the Bar Council of India. The participation is limited to undergraduate students in law, both in the 3-year and 5-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
- Team composition: Two speakers and a researcher. (No extra persons would be permitted)
- There would be a researcher test/ interview.
- Memorial marks would be considered only in the preliminary rounds.
- Best Team
- Second Best Team
- Best Speaker
- Best Male Advocate
- Best Female Advocate
- Best Researcher
- Second Best Researcher
- Best Memorial
- Second Best Memorial
The prizes would include trophies, cash prizes and certificates.
For any queries, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Invitation to XVIII TSV Moot 2K18, Moot Regulations and Problem, Registration form and Travel Plan should be accessed for more details. The list of winners of the 2017 edition can be accessed here.