2nd GNLU Academy on Air and Space Law 2017 [Sept 16 – 22, Gandhinagar]: Register by Aug 9
The GNLU Centre for Public International Law is organizing the second edition of GNLU Academy on Air and Space Law (GASLA) as a platform for engaging in discourse on contemporary legal issues in the field of Air and Space Law.
About The Academy:
The GNLU Centre for Public International Law, in collaboration with the Institute of Air and Space Law, University of Cologne, Germany (the oldest Air Institute of the world), is organizing the second edition of the Air and Space Law Academy from 16th to 22nd September 2017 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Venue: GNLU Campus, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Duration: 16th to 22nd September, 2017
Theme: The 2017 Edition will also include a two day seminar on the major theme of “50 Years of the Outer Space Treaty”.
Spread over a full-week of intensive discussions, lectures and workshops, the Academy will focus on major themes of latest issues in Air & Space Law.
- To acquaint participants with various aspects relating to safety and security of aviation and space activities.
- To enhance understanding amongst the participants of the various principles enshrined in the international instruments meant for regulating air and space law.
- To create awareness amongst participants about recent trends in civil aviation and the militarization and commercialization of outer space.
- To enable the participants to understand the various dispute redressal mechanisms in air and space law and their efficacy.
- To facilitate discourse amongst stakeholders within the industry about practical challenges and the feasibility of implementing regulations and policies in the airspace and outer space.
- To familiarize participants with country specific approach with regard to air and space law.
- To enable participants to appreciate the challenges in developing national aviation and space policy.
The participants will experience the environment of GNLU academics, resources, and residential life.
Last Date for Registration: 09th August, 2017
For further information please contact: Ms. Anu Mishra (8128654583), Teaching and Research Associate, Gujarat National Law University.; or email at email@example.com
For more information and brochure click here