High court of Madhya Pradesh has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
No of Posts: 53 (Principal seat Jabalpur: 30; Indore Bench: 11; Gwalior Bench:12)
Age Limit: 18-30 years
Salary: Rs 12,000/- per month
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a bachelor degree in law (including integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to log on website of www.mponline.gov.in and to click on “Citizen Services” icon, then click on drop up icon, then click Law Clerk-cumR esearch Assistants Exam-20 16 prompting below “Services”.
- Online Application Form may also be submitted through the kiosk authorized by MPOnline. The list of authorized kiosk is available on the website of www.mponlinc.gov.in and the Kiosk Operator after logging on website of MPOnline by entering his user ID and password, he has to proceed in the same way as mentioned above, to complete the process of filling and submitting the Application Form through MPOnline hut candidate is required to make cash payment of Examination Fee and portal charge as applicable, to the Kiosk Owner.
Last date for submission of Application Form: 27.03.2016
Click here for official notification.