Amity International Conference On Legal Dimensions Of Infrastructure, Growth And Development 2018
Amity Law School, Gurugram proudly announces its two-day International Conference on “Legal Dimensions of Infrastructure, Growth and Development” which aims to provide a platform and bring together students, practitioners, academicians, researchers, media persons and other stakeholders to put forward their research and develop a better understanding on a wide range of sub-themes.
Theme: Legal Dimensions of Infrastructure, Growth and Development 2018
Theme 1: Urban Infrastructure Development and Infrastructure Laws in India:
- Land Acquisition and Infrastructure Development.
- Real Estate Laws, Protection of buyer’s rights and Environmental Regulation.
- Role of Courts in Infrastructural Development Projects.
- Infrastructure Dispute Resolution: Speedy Adjudication through Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- Role of Centre and State in policy formulation vis-à-vis Infrastructure Development.
Theme 2: Infrastructural Development and Economic Growth:
- Law, Policy and Reforms in relation to Development of Transport Industries.
- Legal and Regulatory framework governing the Telecommunication Industry.
- Energy Laws and Development of Renewable Energy Resources.
- Role of Public-Private Partnership in Infrastructure Projects.
- Economic growth through Infrastructure Development in Health Care and Education Sector.
Who can apply?
Academicians, researchers, advocates, students pursuing law or any other academic degree as well as stakeholders in this sector to contribute towards shaping the International Conference by their submissions.
The participants are required to fill the Pre-Registration Form before sending the Abstract. Click Here To Register for Abstract Submission
- Each participant should register individually.
- After selection of Abstract, participants have to fill the Registration Form (to be provided after selection) and send a scanned copy of the same to AUH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration shall be confirmed and communicated only after the receipt of the scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form along with the payment of the Registration Fee.
- The softcopy of Registration Form and Paper should be submitted to email@example.com. The subject of the e-mail must be “Submission for International Conference.”
- The language for the Paper and Conference shall be English.
- Co-authorship is allowed, subject to a limit of two Authors.
- In the case of Co-authorship, both the Authors are required to register individually.
- The maximum word limit for the Abstract is 300 words.
- The Full Paper should not exceed 5000 words.
- Author(s), Name(s), University/Organization, Paper Title, E-mail ID, Mobile Number must be clearly stated on the cover page.
- Relevant Keywords are to be mentioned in Abstracts.
- All the Papers are subject to strict plagiarism check and any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract – 30 September 2018
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts – 05 October 2018
- Last Date for Registration – 15 October 2018
- Submission of Full Paper – 30 October 2018
- Date of Conference – 16– 17 November 2018
- For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. (Without Accommodation): Rs 3000
- For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. (With Accommodation): Rs 3500
- For Students (With Accommodation): Rs 3000
- For Students (Without Accommodation): Rs 2500
- Foreign Nationals: For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. $100 (USD)
- Foreign Nationals: Students: $70 (USD)
* Hostel Accommodation inside the campus is compulsory for the Foreign National Students and the same will be given to National Students on first come first serve basis.
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Convener: Mr Pranshul Pathak: 9717791230
Student Convener: Ayushi Yadav: 9958227359, Harshal Handa: 8588869108
Student Co-Convener: Manmay Mridul: 9560774877