Call for Papers: RGNUL’s Journal of International Humanitarian Law and Conflict Study (Issue I, Volume I)
The Journal of International Humanitarian Law and Conflict Study (JIHLCS) under the aegis of Centre for Advanced Studies on International Humanitarian law instituted at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, invites applications for its upcoming issue (Issue I, Volume I).
Theme: International Humanitarian Law in the Contemporary World
- Crime of sexual violence during armed conflict
- India’s role in the enforcement and implementation of the International Humanitarian Law
- Challenges and accountability for the violation of International Humanitarian Law
- Strengthening of International Humanitarian Law
- Internationalized internal armed conflict
- Articles (4,000-8,000 words)
- Short Notes (2,000-4,000 words)
- Case/legislative comment (1,500-3,000 words)
- Current legal issues should contain approximately 3,000 words
Deadline for Submission: August 20, 2018, by 11:59 P.M.
Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
Queries can be addressed to Sugandha Sawhney (+91-8284042727).
The Submission Guidelines can be found here.
The Brochure can be found here.