Call For Papers: NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law
The NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law, published annually, is run by the students of CSIPR guided by our illustrative faculty and is reviewed by a body of peers comprising of our Alumni. It aims to create meaningful debate and discourse to help build a fair and equitable regime of intellectual property law and to study the dynamic confluence of the academic and the transactional world presented by these laws. The Journal invite contributions from people across the profession- research scholars, professionals, students and others for this issue.
Who can apply?
We invite contributions from people across the profession- research scholars, professionals, students and others for this issue.
Categories for Submission:
- Submissions can be made under the following categories:
Long Articles (3000-6000 words*): The article must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
Short Articles (2000-3000 words*): The article must be an analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
Case Comments (2000-5000 words*): The comment must be an analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of intellectual property laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
Book Review (1000-3000 words*): The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and related arguments of the author.
Guidelines for Submission:
- All original submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article, beyond the existing available literature, and the practical utility of his/her recommendations.
- Co- authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- Kindly send your manuscript in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. The subject of the E-Mail should be “Submission for Volume 7- (Title of the manuscript)”.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued/Academic Qualifications
Important Date: Deadline for submission is October 31, 2017 by 11:59 PM
For further details and other submission guidelines please refer to the brochure click here
For any queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org