Daksha Fellowship is organizing an online discussion on Re-Engineering Legal Education.
Date: Tuesday, 21st July 2020
Time: 6:00 PM IST
Theme: Re-engineering Legal Education: The Fellowship Way
Tremendous changes in the business and economic environment due to rapid technological innovation is impacting many areas of jurisprudence and legal practice. How can young lawyers prepare themselves to succeed in this ever-evolving age? Is the conventional legal education system oriented towards equipping students with the new skills and latest knowledge?
These questions will be discussed by Dr. Ananth Padmanabhan, Dean, Daksha Fellowship, along with R Giridhar, Editor, 9dot9 Group to explain:
- Emerging trends in the legal profession
- Need for new types of law specialists
- Superior methods of instruction and knowledge delivery
- Increased interaction between academia and practice
- International immersion
- Value of learning by doing
- Improving personal skills for success
To register, click here.
All registrants will have the opportunity to participate in a 15-minute one-to-one interactive session with the speaker, after the session.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.