Daksha Fellowship is organizing a masterclass on Environmental Impact Assessment Draft 2020.
Date: 5th August 2020
Time: 6.30 PM IST
The new Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Draft Notification 2020 has been widely criticized by many environmentalists and activists as some provisions are a regressive departure from the earlier version.
Speaker: Prof. Abhishek Chakravarty, Faculty, Daksha Fellowship.
The masterclass will cover the following areas:
- An overview of EIA and its evolution over the years
- A description of the EIA process
- Detailed analysis on EIA Draft Notification 2020
- Case laws relating to EIA and environmental accidents in absence of EIA
- Criticisms of the EIA and the government's stand
- Critical thinking and reflections on the current arguments
To register, click here.
Daksha Fellowship is accepting applications for the final round of admissions for this one of a kind and first fellowship for lawyers.
In case of any queries, write to email@example.com or reach out to +9199400584000.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.