11 May 2022 7:49 AM GMT
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR IPR: The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) is one of the Advanced Legal Research Centre of the University intending to promote the Human, Social and Commercial values through exclusive socio-legal research in the field of Intellectual Property Rights. IPR is an evolutionary field. IPR provides an incentive for creativity and the disclosure...
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR IPR:
The Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR) is one of the Advanced Legal Research Centre of the University intending to promote the Human, Social and Commercial values through exclusive socio-legal research in the field of Intellectual Property Rights. IPR is an evolutionary field. IPR provides an incentive for creativity and the disclosure of information and plays a significant role in encouraging innovations in the form of product/process development leading to technical advancement. Therefore, knowledge about IPR becomes essential in all fields. Effective Intellectual property (IP) protection has been a critical factor; however, academia is playing a serious catch-up to create awareness of IP.
ABOUT THE DPIIT-IPR Chair:
The University is proud to have the DPIIT-CHAIR on Intellectual Property Rights established by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. DPIIT-IPR CHAIR The Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia (SPRIHA) was launched in the year 2016 by the Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The IPR Chair was established under the scheme at selected Universities in India and MNLU, Nagpur takes pride in being one of them. The chair was established to fulfil one of the objectives of the National IPR Policy of the Government of India which was to 'Strengthen IP Chairs in educational institutes of higher learning to provide quality teaching and research develop teaching capacity and curricula and evaluate their work on performance-based criteria'.
The WIPO Academy, the RGNIIPM Nagpur and the Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur, will be hosting WIPO-INDIA training program online in India. This training program provides an opportunity to professionals & students to acquire deeper knowledge of Intellectual Property. The program consists of lectures, case studies, exercises and group discussions etc.
Online - Cisco WebEx
Online registrations started at
Training Course date
23 May to 3 June 2022
Joint certificate by WIPO, RGNIIPM & MNLU Nagpur
Further details contact
firstname.lastname@example.org 0712-2812604/ 9889822244 / 9881713172
The Summer School is open to limited Participants,
· Students (pursuing graduate and/or postgraduate or further added qualification) OR
· Young professionals from any field of study or discipline.
· Applicants are required to have successfully completed the free WIPO distance learning General Course on Intellectual Property (DL101) - special DL free course available at: https://welc.wipo.int/acrp/program/dl?cid=DL101ESS22 OR Exceptions for DL101 may be given for those
· who have completed subject on IPR during their Studies
· who have completed any course on IPR from RGNIIPM Nagpur and must upload evidence/certificate for the same from Institute (while applying this online course)
As seats are limited, so get register yourself at the earliest.
Registration procedure & Documents required to be uploaded while online apply: Go to website https://www.wipo.int/academy/en/courses/summer_school/ apply online with following docs.
· Motivation letter for Summer School (reason for applying & what is expected to be gained from the Summer School - Maximum 300 words)
· Recent Curriculum Vitae / Resume
· Identification documents such as Passport or National identity documents
· Exceptions document as mentioned above OR DL101 Course Certificate (distance learning free DL101 online WIPO course from website https://welc.wipo.int/acrp/program/dl?cid=DL101ESS22 ) Registration Fees: The registration fee will be payable after notification of acceptance by WIPO as follows:-
For developing countries and countries in transition and residing in those countries as per WIPO
For developed countries as per WIPO
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION LINK
· General- https://www.wipo.int/academy/en/courses/summer_school/general_information.html
· Content and Structure- https://www.wipo.int/academy/en/courses/summer_school/content_structure.html
For further details and Online Registration quarries for WIPO training, contact or write to:-
email@example.com (+91) 9922453057 OR (+91) 0712-2540920 OR (+91) 0712-2540916 https://www.wipo.int/academy/en/courses/summer_school/