ILNU Annual Conclave Series - SERMON'17
ILNU is set to host its annual conclave series - SERMON'17 on 4th & 5th August and 11th & 12th August, 2017. This conclave is kept for the students to make them aware of the policies, changing way of practice and complexity of legal issues as well as to discuss different career options in the legal field like Litigation, Law firms, NGOs etc.
ILNU hosts a variety of dignitaries drawn from the legal Industry to interact with its students and impart their expertise on a recent issue of their choice. The envisioned sessions are usually a thirty plus minute talks and discussion by the panel, followed by an open floor for questions.
Theme: Changing Dynamics of Legal Industry
Dates: 04th & 05th August and 11th & 12th August, 2017.
Venue: Institute of Law, Nirma University | Ahmedabad (Guj.), India.
- Subhash Bhutoria, Head IPR & Litigation practice at Krida Legal
- M.S.Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand & Anand
- Gopal Sankara Narayanan, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Gaurav Dani, Co-founding Partner, Indus Law
- Anil Naswa, Vice President-Legal, GIFT City
- Abhishek Saxena, Partner, Phoenix Legal
- Vikramjit Banerjee, Advocate