INBA’s Section for Law Students: 1st National Street Play Competition “Iltija 2017”
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavoring to –
- Act as premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them;
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone;
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to nation’s economic and business growth
About Section for Law Students, INBA:
Section for Law Students, INBA works as a voice of law students and organizes various activities which further professional opportunities among law students. It offers students a distinctive membership experience which bridges the gap between disparate legal jurisdictions.
So here Indian National Bar Association proudly announces its 1st National Street Play Competition – Iltija 2017.
Theme: Contemporary issues in the context of ‘Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women.’
The event is proposed with the objectives to promote the prevention of sexual harassment campaign pioneered by INBA to fight against the sexual harassment that is still persisting in our society even after the existence of stringent laws.
Who can participate?
- Students & team of students
- Legal Aid Societies of Law Colleges
- Street Play Societies of Colleges (Participants can also apply from non-law colleges)
Procedure to Participate:
- Every college has to organize and send a Video Link (Uploaded on Youtube) of a Nukkad Natak performed on the theme (Sexual Harassment) and a short article on same theme on which your team will be performing the play.
- Minimum 5 participants in the team and only one team can apply from each Institution.
- The word limit of the article should be 1000-1500 words.
- Respective students, colleges, Legal aid society of law colleges, NGOs and street play societies can send their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After screening, 5 teams will be selected that will perform finally at DLF Mall, Vasant Kunj, on 15thOctober for the final round.
Award: The Winner Team will be awarded with prizes worth Rupees 10,000 & certificates on INBA’s 6th Annual International Conference “68th Constitution Day” to be held on 25th November, 2017 at Shangri-La’s Eros hotel, New Delhi.
- Each team can register provisionally by filling the online Registration Form.
- The teams are to submit the registration form along with the payment of Rs 1500/-.
- Last Date to Submit the Video is 04 September 2017.
- Results will be out on 07 September, 2017.
- Last Date of Registration is 09 September, 2017.
Click here for access to Brochure.