Applications For Personal Assistant (Law) Vacancy Invited By Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
4 Dec 2019 2:36 PM GMT
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Personal Assistant (Law) in High Court Staff by direct recruitment Uttarakhand.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant (Law)
No. of Post: 12 (Twelve)
Pay Scale: Level - 8, (Basic Pay - 47600)
Age Limit: 21-35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree of a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Must, possess good knowledge of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute.
- In case, final marks obtained by 02 or more candidates are equal, preference will be given to those having good knowledge of Hindi shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 9000 key depression in Hindi type-writing per hour and 80 words in Hindi Shorthand dictation per minute and knowledge of Computer operation.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Last date to apply online is 23rd December 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here