Assistant Commandant Vacancy At Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, invites 'online' application from challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for Law branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group 'A' Gazetted Officer).
· A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
How to apply?
· Applications will be accepted only 'Online' from 24 May 2019 to 04 Jun 2019 up to 1700 hrs for the above said posts.
· To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to login to the www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
· Date of opening online application will be: 24 May 2019 from 0001 Hrs.
· Date of closing online application will be: 04 Jun 2019 upto1700 Hrs.
· Admit card through URL www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Assistant Commandant will be available for print from 14 Jun 2019 onwards
To Access Official Notification click here