Assistant Director Vacancy At Bureau Of Police Research & Development
The Bureau of Police Research & Development invites application for the post of Assistant Director (Legal) has proposed in BPR&D on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level in pay matrix -11
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognised university. Three years' experience in legal work.
- Officers under the Central Government State Governments Union Territories including Central Police Organisations/State Police Organization:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; OR
- with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- (Level in pay matrix -10) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department
How to apply?
- The applications of suitable and willing officers may kindly be forwarded to the Director General, Bureau of Police Research & Development, National Highway -8, Beside SSB Office, Mahipalpur New Delhi-110037 within a period of 60 days from the date of the notification dated 04.05.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here