Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Directorate of Estates invites application for the post of Assistant Director.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
No. of Post: 01(One)
Pay Scale: Pay Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4600/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers under the Central Government
- Holding analogues posts; or
- Having 3 years' service in posts in Pay Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay scale of PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-) or equivalent; or
- Having 8 years' service in posts in Pay Level-5 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay scale of PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2800) or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent,
- 3 (Three) years of administrative experience in a responsible capacity in a Government or quasi-Government or commercial organization or local body dealing with the management of houses, landed property etc.
How to apply?
- It is requested that the applications of eligible and willing persons, who can be spared, may be forwarded in the attached proforma (Annexure) at the earliest and in any case within 60 days from the date of publication of this O.M. in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar (i.e 11 November 2019) to the Deputy Director of Estates (Estt,), Directorate of Estates, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Nirman Bhaan, New Delhi - 110108.
To Access Official Notification click here