Chennai Metro Rail Limited invites application for the post of Assistant General Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 1,20,000/-
Age Limit: 47 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate in Law from a recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Should possess minimum 17 years of post-qualification experience in handling legal matters in a PSU or in a Company in private sector having a minimum annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore. (The candidate should submit documentary proof along with the application to establish that the PSU / Company has an annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore or more in latest financial year). Relevant experience in Govt. sector or major Law Firms will also be considered. Master's degree in law will be an added advantage.
- Experience in dealing with legal matters relating to Contracts, Arbitration, Land Acquisition matters etc will be preferred. Shall be responsible for reviewing and providing legal advice on tender Documents, review ongoing cases and advice accordingly. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff. Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external panel Advocates. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly. To review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the management's attention.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates must apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page No. 5 to 7 of the Official Notification) and prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport through proper channel to the following address on or before 18.09.2020.
- Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers service to Chief General Manager (Hr) Chennai Metro Rail Limited Cmrl Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
- Applications along with all supporting documents may also be forwarded through email to the email ID [email protected] on or before 18.09.2020 and the application fee may be transferred to the below mentioned account and inform the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number on or before 18.09.2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here