Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites online application for the post of Assistant General Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/- (E4)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Law or LLB with min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA of 03 years or 05 years from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Jr. Scale officer having total minimum 05 years of service with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (CDA); or
- Officer currently working in Sr. Scale with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- or IDA pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-, with minimum 02 years post-qualification experience or CDA pay matrix level 11 of 7th CPC in "desirable" domain for the post; or
- Total minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience in Executive grade in Government entities in "desirable" domain for the post; or
- Total minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience of Administration cum Legal work holding in a responsible/ executive position in a solicitors' firm of repute or person practicing in city civil court and high court with a proven track record in reputed Private sector in Executive grade in "desirable" domain for the post with minimum CTC of Rs. 08 Lacs.
- Candidates must possess knowledge of drafting or affidavits, deeds, conveyances legislations etc. Registration from Bar council.
How to apply?
- To apply click here
- Online registration will start from 22nd June 2020 at 10:00 Hrs. and will end on 07th August 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
To Access Official Notification click here