Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At National Commission For Women
31 Jan 2020 6:01 PM GMT
National Commission for Women invites application for the post of Assistant Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre or Department; OR
- With two years' service in the scale of pay of Rs.9,300—34.800+4600 GP (E-2 Grade under IDA pattern) OR
- With six years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs.9,300-34.800 + 4200/- GP or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
- Possessing a Law degree from recognized University; and
- Three years' experience in handling service and other legal matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal.
How to apply?
- Application as per the proforma (may be downloaded from the website) may be sent to Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
- The last date for receiving application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News (i.e. 13th January 2020)
To Access Official Notification click here