Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At National Commission Of Women
23 May 2020 10:49 AM GMT
National Commission of Women invites applications (in enclosed proforma) from amongst officers of Central/ State Govts. /UTs/ PSUs/Universities/Colleges/ Financial/institutions/Autonomous/Semi-Government/Statutory Bodies, etc. to fill up the vacant/anticipated vacant posts by deputation on foreign service terms basis for the post of Assistant Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 01
Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Level -8 Or (Rs 9300-34800 +GP 4800/» Pre-Revised)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Deputation: Officers under the Central/State Government/ UTs, Universities, Public Sector Undertaking, Semi-Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous Organisations:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or with two years' service in the grade pay in the Level - 7 (GP-4600, Pre-Revised) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre; Or
- with six years' service in the grade pay in the Level -6 in the pay matrix (GP ~4200, Pre-Revised) equivalent in the parent cadre or
- Possessing Law Degree from a recognised University
- Experience in handling Legal services and other Legal Matters including those in the Courts or Tribunal at least for three years.
How to apply?
- Application as per Performa, along with an attested copy of APAR for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance certificate may be sent to Mrs. Priti Kumar, Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025.
· Advance copy may be sent to the Commission by the candidates in the prescribed proforma. However, the Department is required to forward the application of those candidates who can be relieved immediately.
· The Commission reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
· Last date for receiving application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. Details of vacancies and the eligibility criteria and essential Qualification, experience is Annexed
· The Last date to apply is 10.06.2020
To Access Official Notification click here