Assistant Legal Adviser Vacancy At ONGC
23 March 2019 1:02 PM GMT
ONGC is looking for young, promising and energetic persons with a bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
No. of Posts: 09 (Nine)
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000- 1, 80,000/
- Students in the final semester of the qualifying course can also apply.
- However, they must be able to produce mark sheet and course completion certificate with minimum 60% of marks in the essential qualification on or before 31.07.2019 failing which their candidature will be treated as cancelled.
How to apply?
- On-line registration for CLAT-2019 examination for LLM to be held on 12.05.2019
- Online Application to ONGC with the relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying the registration fee, entering the details such as CLAT-2019 registration number and uploading the scanned certificates.
- The start date for receiving an online application and Start date for payment of registration fee: 15th March 2019(Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of online application: 09.04.2019
- Schedule of interviews: 1st week of August 2019(Tentative)
To Access Official Notification click here