Assistant Manager Vacancy At Repco Bank
1 Jun 2019 4:23 PM GMT
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial Experts. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager – Legal.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager - Legal
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Pay Scale: 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 - 1145/2 - 32850 -1300/7- 42020 #
Age Limit: 24 - 30 Years as on 30.04.2019
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Graduation in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council.
· Candidate should Possess Two years' experience of practice at BAR or Judicial service and/or experience of working in the legal department of a reputed bank or the Central/State Government or any NBFC.
How to apply?
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in Bio-data form in English, typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size photograph affixed on the application on the top right-hand corner and indicating prominently in Bold letters the post for which he/she is applying at the Top.
- Applications Complete In All Respects Should Be Sent In A Closed Envelope Superscribed "FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER – LEGAL" TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No: 33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
- To access the format of the Application form click here. Applications should reach the Bank on or before 18.06.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here