Assistant Professor (Criminology/ Crime Science) Vacancy At Raksha Shakti University [Walk-In-Interview]
21 Aug 2020 9:10 AM GMT
Raksha Shakti University invites application for the post of Assistant Professor (Criminology/ Crime Science) on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Criminology/ Crime Science)
Pay: Rs. 40000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master 's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions: -
a) Awarded Ph.D. Degree in a regular mode;
b) Evaluated Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
c) Conducted open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate;
d) Published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal by the Candidate;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph. D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to fill in the form as prescribed and submit with necessary documents and send to the email@example.com on or before 24.08.2020 at 1300 hrs.
- Also, candidates are required to bring along with them the "Brief Profile Form" for the interview on 24.08.2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Application Form, click here