Assistant Professor (International / Maritime Law) Vacancy At Maharashtra National Law University
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the post of Assistant Professor – International / Maritime Law on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor – International / Maritime Law
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: At par with UGC
· Master's in laws with an outstanding track record in the area of Maritime Laws or International Laws.
· Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area.
· Ability to conduct courses and do research in the field of Maritime Laws or International Laws.
How to apply?
· Submission of application on-line by 28.09.2019 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 03.10.2019. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.
To apply online click here
To Access Official Notification click here