Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At Bennett University
18 Feb 2020 5:28 PM GMT
Bennett University invites online application for the post of Assistant Professor (Law) who have specialization in Constitutional law / Business Law / Family Law / Jurisprudence / Tax laws / Labour Laws.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- PhD/ UGC NET from Reputed National and International Universities. First Class @ Bachelors or Masters + Consistently good Academic Record.
- At least 3 years teaching/research experience-Post PhD. (Research for PhD not included).
- Quality publication and Capacity to undertake lead sponsored /R&D
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The last date to apply is on or before 29.02.2020
To Access Official Notification click here