Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the Teaching position for the post of Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Essential Qualification and Experience
· A Master's Degree in Law or relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point Scale wherever grading system is followed) from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
· Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
· Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET / SET.
How to apply?
· To apply online click here
· Submission of application on-line is open till 6th March 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 11th March 2020. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification click here