Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At Rajasthan
6 Nov 2020 8:45 AM GMT
Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites application for the post Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 08 (Eight)
Pay level: Rs.15600-39100 /- AGP-6000/-
Age: 21-40 years (as on 01-07-2020)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- (iii) Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- (iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such master's programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to apply?
- To apply online, click here
- The last date 09.11.2020 to 8.12.2020 till 12:00 pm
To Access Official Notification, click here