Assistant Professor Of Law Recruitment At GNLU
18 Feb 2019 5:19 PM GMT
Gujarat National Law University invites application for the post of Assistant Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor of Law
Pay Scale: Academic Level 10, (Rs. 57700-182400)
No.of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Other Requirements
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
· Rs.1000 for candidates from the unreserved category and rRs.700 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories.
· Fees shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad.
How to apply?
- Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to "The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India".
- Last date for receipt of full and complete application: 05th March 2019.
To Access official notification click here