Central University of Jharkhand invites online application for the post of Assistant Professor in Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals*** and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (Check Official Notification)
How to apply?
- Interested candidates have to submit the Online Application Form and following are the instructions given therein before the last date of application.
- The hard copy of the online application along with the following:
- Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste;
- Duly filed in Academic/Research Score Sheet; Appendix II, Table 2.
- Declaration Form;
- Endorsement by the Employer; and
- University copy of Bank Challan should reach to the following address till 17th April 2020 from Speed Post/Registered Post. [Hard Copy Of The Application Form Must Reach Within The Stipulated Time, Else Will Not Be Considered.] To, The Registrar Recruitment Cell Central University of Jharkhand Ratu- Lohardaga Road Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205 (Jharkhand)
To Access Official Notification click here