Assistant Registrar Vacancy At National Human Rights Commission
National Human Rights Commission invites application form Officers under the Central government (serving/retired) for the post of Assistant Registrar by deputation (including short term contract).
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Level-11 of 7th CPC, (Rs. 67700«208700)
Transfer on deputation
- Officer's possessing a degree in law holding analogous posts in Central Government / Supreme Court / High Court / CAT or officers of Central Government / Supreme Court / CAT / High Court in the Pay Band of – 2 Rs. 9300-34,800/- + GP Rs.4800/-with 8 years of regular service.
By re-employment / short-term contract
- Persons who have held analogous posts on regular basis in Central Government / Supreme Court / High Court / CAT and possessing a degree in Law.
How to apply?
- The candidate's fulﬁlling the eligibility conditions may apply in the prescribed format as per Annexure – I for the posts earmarked to deputation.
- For the posts earmarked to re-employment / short term contract and direct recruitment basis, they made apply on Annexure – II and send the same by the post of the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi -110023, along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents like proof of age, qualifications, category certificate, disability certificates, etc.
- The Last date for receipt of Application 10.06.2019
To Access Official Notification click here